CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ashlee's Tag

Two names you go by
Turtle #2 and Loose Fang

Two things you're wearing
Contacts no glasses YEAH!...and and red-ishy shirt

Two of the longest car rides
Was the trip to my Grandpa LeFevre's Funeral in Utah,...Long and VERY Painful trip!
Oh and just traveling all over Peru some days was very long, but it was nice to visit my parents

Two things to do today
Watering the tangelo and tangerine trees out back and working on making a gift for Jeremy and Rachel

Two things I want right now
Lets see that is hard, either get a baby white tiger, read my scriptures, maybe roller blade around the block, play Disney Scene It 2nd addition or... and tell Ben just how much I love him and show my gratitude for all that he is and has done for me. Sorry more than two!

Two animals I've had
Water Turtle and a Dog named Blanka... aah! Dunno how Mom and Dad spelled it

Two things I ate today
Bread and Sees candies

Two people I talked to last
Ben and Betty

Two things to do tomorrow
Get ready for my tacky party Thursday. Want to know my visiting teacher partner better and the sisters we need to visit. That is more than one thing to do! Oh, and decide how to be dressed tacky.

Two favorite holidays
Do Birthdays count? If not Christmas and Halloween

Two favorite beverages
Better be my moms version of Butter beer (from Harry Potter) and I love good old A&W Root Beer with or without vanilla ice cream mixed in! But if you are talking about hot beverages Apple Cider with some Carmel mixed in.

Two people that I tag

No comments: