CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ben's Tag

Two names you go by
Ben and Benjamin
Two things you're wearing
A watch and a my wedding ring

Two of the longest car rides
The way back from St. George, with it raining the entire 8 hours back...
Puno to Arequipa Peru with my wife feeling really sick the whole way...

Two things to do today
Went to work, and listened to an online lecture for one of my classes

Two things I want right now
Have all of my final projects done and be able to spend more time with my wife.

Two animals I've had
A dog Caesar and my wife's cat Ice Cream

Two things I ate today
Pizza and Wheat Thins

Two people I talked to last
My wife and my mom on the phone

Two things to do tomorrow
Work and homework... My life for the next few weeks it seems...

Two favorite holidays
Christmas & Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages
Tampico Kiwi Strawberry Punch, and home made Tangelo Juice

Two people I am tagging
Sarah Prete and Jeremy Pearson

No comments: