CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A minute of peace

Well, my house still needs some cleaning, but my kids are down for a nap and I figured that I had better do a better job of introducing myself. As I said earlier, this is Debbie Bartholoma (Haroldsen.) I have been married for 6 and a half years, and I have 5 children. My husband is Chris, and he works at Verizon Wireless. My oldest kids are Nathan and Alex, the twins that made up the 4th generation of twins for the Guiness World Records. They are in kindergarten now and their teachers are very impressed with how smart they are. Savannah comes next, and she wants to do everything her brothers do, including going to school, even though she is only 4 as of april 11. Jennifer comes next. She is 2, and the biggest news with her is that she is potty training (Just one kid in diapers!!!!! Yeah!!!!) She still has accidents, but considering she only turned 2 in february, I'm not complaining. She hasn't really started talking yet, but she is so focused that I wouldn't be surprised that one day in the near future she will be speaking complete sentences. Last but not least is Robert. He is 2 months old now, and he is just starting to babble and make noises other than crying.

As for me, I work at Beehive Clothing. I hem garments in the men's bottoms department. (Sometimes when I'm being silly I tell people that I handle men's bottoms for a living :)) I am also going to school at Western Governer's University. It's an online university, which is the only way I can take classes now with my kids. I am majoring in accounting, and I hope to be done in a year or so.

Ok Kim. I took you up on your challenge. I will try to post pictures later, but you can see my family and new baby in the archives on Feb 19.

TIme to get back to cleaning my kitchen and doing laundry. Bye.

No comments: