CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Janet's tag

Two names you go by: Janet, Mom, Grandma, Sister Haroldsen, What can I say?
Two things you're wearing: right now, leopard pajamas and wedding ring, (I'm going to mop the kitchen floor before I get in the shower this morning)
Two of the longest car rides: In the truck with Brian from California to Utah when the truck broke down in Wendover years ago and to Arizona to Ben and Ashlee''s wedding last summer
Two things to do today: fold laundry, tend Emmalee, clean house and get ready to go to Idaho. Ok, that's more than two but that's how life is.
Two things I want right now: Enough time in the day to get things done and enough energy to do it with.
Two animals I've: dogs named Ginger and Jinx as a child. I haven't had many pets since I was married much to my family's dismay
Two things I ate today: orangepineapple mango juice and string cheese so far
Two people I talked to last: Brian and Jason
Two things to do tomorrow: Visit with Brian's family and maybe attend the Rexburg Temple
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages: water and my punch made with my home made grape juice
Two people that I tag: Richard and Aunt Carma

No comments: