Thursday, April 24, 2008
Aunt Carma's Tag:
Two names you go by: Mom, Grandma Prete
Two things you're wearing: purple and white sweater and black pants
Two of the longest car rides: Any of the trips we made driving from Kingston to Idaho when our children were young, in the heat of summer with no air conditioning; Driving from Nauvoo back to Kingston after John and Emma's wedding (about 950 miles, driving straight through)
Two things to do today: Work at the Family History Center for 6 hours; plant the peas
Two things I want right now: Mike to rototill the garden so I can plant the peas; World Peace (see Miss Congeniality)
Two animals I've had: Roy and I aren't really pet people, so we've never had pets. Sarah had a hamster and a couple of goldfish, but Roy and I haven't had animals. I remember when I was little we had a dog named Susie and later a dog named Ginger.
Two things I ate today: peanut butter sandwich and an apple
Two people I talked to last: Roy and a lady named Helen at the Family History Center.
Two things to do tomorrow: Plant the peas, if I don't get them planted today; get ready to go to the Toronto Temple on Saturday
Two favorite holidays: Canada Day and Canadian Thanksgiving (I just thought I'd give this blog some variety.)
Two favorite beverages: cold milk and A&W root beer (separately, not mixed)
Two people that I tag: Esther and Rochelle
Posted by Carma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment