CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just checking in

Hi Everyone,
I decided to follow Kim and Betty's advice and contribute again to the blog to update you on our family.
Brian is going to take a short break from the Stouffers run and take a few days off before he does a different run hauling flowers from Oregon. I'm not sure all of the details yet but he will drive thru Salt Lake often and goes thru Montana and other neighboring states. He will start that on Monday. We are going to see his dad tomorrow afternoon for a couple of daysin Rexburg. His cancer has returned and they are getting set up with Hospice.

I am tending Craig and Mindy's little girl 3 days per week and 3 of Debbie's kids 1 day per week. It really keeps me hopping when all 4 are here like they were on Monday. I was just put in as our ward Primary president a few weeks ago and am still feeling my way around. I need one more teacher to be fully staffed for a week or two. It always keeps me on my toes but I do love the kids. I am still making quilts for all of the weddings and babies. Life is never dull for me. I just run out of time to do all I want to do.

I got to attend the solemn assembly for conference on Saturday morning and was privileged to sit on the 12th row. My friend had some connections and it was fantastic being up so close. I really enjoyed conference. I also enjoyed Jeremy and Rachel being here with some of our family on Sunday afternoon for our traditional dutch oven dinner. I enjoyed the company and the food.

I will let my kids send in their own information. They've all been given the information, so I'd love to hear from them all.

I am looking forward to the reunion. I especially want a picture of all of the twins together at last. That will be 13 people. Wow!

Have a wonderful week. I hope you all will send in stuff so we can learn more about our family.
Aunt Janet

No comments: