CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Aunt Betty's life

HI All,
I agree with Kim that we all need to post here!!! We need to get to know each other before the reunion, so we can really get to know each other!!! So, come out and play and update us on your lives!!! I hope we all can make it to the reunion. David is the one who has the best excuse, no one can debate, for not being there, and I'll let him off the hook, but everyone else??? I am anxious to see you!!!

OK, update on me and my family.

Ben and Ashlee are in Tucson, and plan on being to the reunion. Ben works for Raytheon, and is working on his master's degree. Ashlee is an artist, and enjoys learning more about art and doing art projects, and other fun things. Jeremy is excited about his upcoming wedding. He was hired at the MTC recently, teaching Spanish. He also works custodial work for BYU, and hopes to do some drafting jobs this summer, too, along with everything else. He and Rachel plan on living with Raylene for 6 weeks, after thier wedding, until they can move into BYU housing. Robert is still in school and trying to find his nitch in life. David is having troubles with his knees, but the diagnosis is a misaligned knee cap and there are several other's in our family who have the same thing, and physical therapy and building up muscles is the best thing that can be done. Cassy just got her drivers license. Yeah, the Baby Taylor Cousin IS DRIVING!!! Delrey is recovering from having knee surgery, but is doing a lot better. We were all sad when his mom died the end of Jan. but life goes on. I'm still working on family history and am loving the new Family Search. I plan on bringing a 4 generation PAF file for everyone, to the reunion, and hope to get some histories together, and maybe work with Carma on sharing some of them. We have an amazing heritage and we need to learn about our ancestor's and appreciate them! We are blessed!!

OK, enough about me. I want to hear about YOU! What is happening IN YOUR LIFE???

take care!
Love,
Aunt Betty

No comments: