CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jason's Tag

Two names you go by: Jason, Nesdlorah Nosaj, nes for short.

Two things you're wearing: T-shirt and shorts.

Two of the longest car rides: Salt Lake to New York with dad in his truck, driving to Idaho when I had my Learners Permit

Two things to do today: Go to school, go fishing

Two things I want right now: Go fishing, Finals in school to be over

Two animals I've had: That I can remember,mabey a goldfish.

Two things I ate today: Pizza for breackfast, macaroni and cheese for lunch.

Two people I talked to last: Steve and some store clerck.

Two things to do tomorrow: go to a review for finals, go to a dance with Lucretia

Two favorite holidays: Christmas, new years.

Two favorite beverages: water, and Sprite.

Two people that I tag: ... Danny, and Adam T

No comments: