CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Craig's Tag

Two names you go by: Craig and Smeee
Two things you're wearing: pajamas and glasses (hey it's night i'm getting ready for bed)
Two of the longest car rides: not counting several trips with dad, the time I drove with cindy to the bar-j ranch for our other grandma and grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary, the time I drove with my wive and daughter up to rexburg. counting the trips with dad i've been from california (we hit disneyland) to the top of the empire state building within a week of each other.
Two things I want right now: play computer games, go to bed (I think go to bed is winning)
Two animals I've had: blacky as a kid, our current dog smokey
Two things I ate today: ramen noodles and home-made chicken noodle soup
Two people I talked to last: mindy and emmalee (wife and daughter)
.Two things to do tomorrow: watch emmalee, go to work
Two favorite holidays: christmas and thanksgiving. (yeah i know most people's)
Two favorite beverages:water and my mom's punch with homemade grapejuice
Two people I tag:hmm...

2 comments:

Janet said...

I hope you will figure out who to tag.
Aunt Janet

Craig said...

I guess i'll tag mary and... Joe