CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Richard's Tag

Two names you go by: Dadadadadadad, and Richard

Two things you're wearing: White t-shirt and shorts.

Two of the longest car rides: Salt lake to Missoula, Montana in an old army pickup without A/C and a top speed of 55mph, and Salt Lake to Lake Mead in a car that broke down twice(the trip took 2 days).

Two things to do today: Go to a Hazmat refresher class for work and Bradley's T-ball game(weather permitting).

Two things I want right now: Nice sunny weather, and maybe a shiny new motorcycle! (I will accept donations, it is for a good cause!!)

Two animals I've had: My black german shephard named Niko, and our dog when we were kids, Blackie.

Two things I ate today: Pop tarts and Beef stroganof.

Two people I talked to last: Amanda, and Janet.

Two things to do tomorrow: Go to work, paint Bradley's room.

Two favorite holidays: Christmas, and The 4th of July.

Two favorite beverages: Strawberry banana milkshakes, (yup) and Coca-Cola.

Two people that I tag: Hmmmmmmmm.... Jason and Cindy!

No comments: