CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kim's Tag

Two Names You Go By:  Kim and Dad.  (That's right, by daughter still likes to call me Dad.  I think its a game for her.  She laughs every time I say ma ma.)


Two Things your wearing:  Nothing exciting - white shirt and brown  pants.


Two of the longest car rides:  Almost anywhere now, when I have to go to the bathroom.  (ya, pregnancy will do that to you.)  Other than that, I haven't driven very far.  


Two things to do today:  I just finished cleaning my house, so thats already done - yea.  And watch my friends two kids for a couple of hours later this evening.


Two things I want right now:   I would love to go for a motorcycle ride.  (not generally a good idea while pregnant).  And I wouldn't turn down a brownie sundae, if anyone should bring one to my door.  


Two animals I've had:  The family dog Blackie, when we were all little, and my cat Daisy.


Two things I ate today:  Bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios, and a granola bar.  (still hoping for that brownie sundae!)


Two People I last talked to:  Emily, though she didn't say much back.  And myself (maybe I shouldn't admit that one! )


Two things to do tomorrow:  Go to the office (and get my paycheck - :)  ) and go to a Relief Society meeting.


Two Favorite Holidays:  I'm not very good at favorites.  I love all the ones that Todd gets off from work with pay!!  


Two favorite beverages:  Water, and ice cream.  (Hey, it's a beverage if you let it melt first!)


Two people that I tag:  Hmmmmm....... How about Liz Bryner and John Prete.

No comments: