CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cindy's Tag:


Two names you go by: Cindy and Ci-Ci

Two things you're wearing: Hair clip and a dark blue skirt.

Two of the longest car rides: Missouri, Illinois, and New York for a Church History trip just after getting married. It took 3 days, traveling 10-13 hours each day. The second one is a trip to California. 9 hours.

Two things to do today: Go to church and go to my mom's house for the evening.

Two things I want right now: Chocolate and Ice cream (Maybe even together).

Two animals I've had: My cats Maggie, a calico, and Jaeden, a gray domestic long hair.

Two things I ate today: Cereal and a grilled tuna sandwich.

Two people I talked to last: My mom Janet, and Derek (my husband).

Two things to do tomorrow: Go to work, and climb a rock wall.

Two favorite holidays: Christmas, and Valentines day (only because my birthday is the day before).

Two favorite beverages: Root beer float and sprite.

Two people that I tag: Craig and ................ Rochelle

No comments: