CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Why Some Kids Don't Have Friends

I'm not trying to pick a fight here, I'm really not partial to a specific team.  But this picture was too funny not to pass along, especially with the friendly banter that's been going on about the football teams.  It was in an email titled "Why some kids don't have friends."




6 comments:

Brooke S said...

Looks like a set up to me!

Rochelle said...

Are the other kids BSU fans? If so, the picture would make sense!

Betty said...

OK, MY THOUGHTS...

Who says we shouldn't STAND UP FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE and don't have to GO WITH THE CROWD!!!

Janet said...

I am making a breakfast dish for a scout party in the morning with cherries on one side and blueberries on the other. I will wait and see which side is devoured first before I root for either team. It is just fun to watch the huge rivalry going on in this state. Maybe I'll actually have to listen to the game and see what happens.
Thanks for a good laugh with the picture. It could work the other way, too.

Janet said...

FYI:
The blue dish was gone first. Is that any indication of the game? I guess we'll know in a few hours.

The Bryner Family said...

I don't like that picture.
It should be switched around!
From,Anna