Anna,
BSU is 10-0 now! You still haven't said if you're going to take my deal or not! I'm a little nervous about our game next week against Nevada! We may lose! (Ha! Ha!) Come on Anna! Come out and play!!!! Please?! If the roads are good after our last game (Nov. 28) I'll even drive to Price and take your picture or let you take my picture! If we tie, we can have our picture taken together! What do you say?
Everyone,
After all of our teasing back and forth, wouldn't all of you like to see either Anna or I or both of us have to swallow our pride? I'm sure Anna would look cute in blue and orange and I know I look cute in blue and white! :)
Just to show how nice I am, I will be cheering for BYU in the upcoming game against the Utes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I hope that there can be some friendly rivavly on the records upcoming. I know there is sure a lot of hype on the big game of the state this weekend. I stay neutral on the results of that game as I have had relatives attend both universities. but it is fun to know the score and keep track so I can know what to say to my friends who are big sports fans. I usually wear purple that day just to make a statement. Have a great week, whoever wins this weekend.
Post a Comment