CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Taylor Family Calander

Hey all,

I've been giving some thought to putting together a Taylor Family Calendar for 2009. I would set it up so that everyone can buy their own, the cost is about $13-14. It would include everyone's birthdays (At least, those that are in my mom's PAF file), and several pictures. I would want to post only high quality pictures, and ones that people would want to be included, so it would be best if you have interest to email me the pictures you want to have included (I tried scrounging the blog, but they just aren't good enough). Also, I plan on including at least those of my generation and their spouses (Again, if in the PAF file), I could include those of the next generation, but only if there's interest (It's not too bad to enter in, but for every new generation it makes things harder...)

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I would be interested in a family calendar. What if you don't have a professional picture? All we have are from our cameras.

Brooke S said...

Pictures that are emailed are of a higher quality than the ones posted on the web (blogs, etc) because of the resolution. Digital cameras work great as long as it's emailed.

Ben P. said...

Exactly what brooke said. The pictures on the blog, well, they are the same quality as seen on the blog, so imagine putting the picture on a full size, and well, it just wouldn't work very well. All I would need is people to email me the full resolution pictures that they have.

DJ and Mary Murdock said...

This is true. I tried to print some I copied off the blog and they didn't turn out very well