CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bronco gear!

Anthony, sound asleep under his new comforter! His sheets are Boise State too!My new, soft, warm slippers

"Winning, It's what we do" T-shirts


"Orange Out"
We stocked up on Bronco gear while we were in Boise! There were a lot of other things that we wanted to get, but it's amazing how much money they think they can charge just for putting a logo on something! We're happy with what we got though! It was a very fun trip!
Oh, in case you're wondering why I didn't take a picture of Anthony with Ian Johnson, it's because we visited him at his house. I felt like it would be taking advantage of our friendship with him to treat him like a celebrity in his own house! We just took him cookies and had a nice visit with him and his sweet wife. He graduates next month and then he'll hopefully be getting drafted into the NFL! He's an awesome guy and has done a lot for Anthony's confidence level!



5 comments:

Joyce said...

I think I got the message, or did I just imagine it, that you are Broncos fans. Is that right?
How fun to get so much gear! You both look so happy!

Rochelle said...

Wait until we buy a house! His room is going to have a BSU boarder on the walls and I'm going to find a blue area rug and paint it to look like the football field! He's also going to save up his money to get the BSU lamp that he saw while we were in Boise!

Rochelle said...

Oh, you'll be impressed to know that Ryan took the pictures of Anthony and I! He's getting a digital camera for Christmas! I'm glad to know that my boys get something from me as far as talents since they look (and most of the time act) just like Matt! (of course that means that they're cute and sweet!)

The Bryner Family said...

You mean Bronco Mendenhall gear, not boise state gear!

Rochelle said...

We find is somewhat flattering that your coach would name himself after the BSU Broncos in an effort to inspire his team! I guess you do whatever it takes!