This is mostly for Anna, but I thought everyone else would get a kick out of my idea too!
Anna, I'd like to make a deal with you! If BYU has a better season than BSU, I'll put on a BYU shirt, have someone take a picture of me in it and will post it on the blog with a "Congratulations to BYU!" If BSU does better, you have to wear a BSU shirt, (I'll lone you one of mine!) get your picture taken and post it on the blog with a "Congratulations to BSU!" If we tie, we both have to do it! (I'm going by the win-loss score, not the BCS standing.) What do you say? Is it a deal? It will make the last few games a little more exciting!
Anyone else what to join in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd like to see Anna in BSU gear.
I am prepared for anything! I can wear a Boise State shirt AND a BYU hat, OR a BYU shirt AND a Boise State hat! They are both great teams. I look forward to Anna or Rochelle wearing the "other teams" shirts!
Post a Comment