CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cassy young women project

This is a project I made for personal progress... Its about Christ and how he has helped us all through our lives. I've been working on it for while... but I want feedback before i make a bunch of copies for people and show it in seminary and young womens (and I know that the lips don't match up with the video... but I can't change it. has to do with our camera or something like that)


Part 1



Part 2

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

WOW! is all that I can say! Well done Cassy!

Janet said...

Very nice. I love it. There was lots of work behind the scenes for sure on this film. Great job, Cassy.

Joyce said...

I am so impressed! You put so much work into it, Cassy! I am proud of you! WELL DONE!