Monday, November 10, 2008
We're back!!!!
Just a quick note to let everyone know that Anthony and I got home safe tonight from our big trip to Boise! We had a blast! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them on CD! The game was AWESOME!!! (We're 9-0 now Anna!) We got to see a lot of our friends and it was a good bonding experience for Anthony and I! We also got to see Anthony's friends Joe Hughes (the Sports Director that introduced Anthony to Ian Johnson) and, the man himself, IAN JOHNSON!!!!! (If you don't know who that is, I'd be happy to have you come over and watch our DVD of the 2007 Fiesta Bowl!) It was a GREAT trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like FUN! I am glad you got to go! What wonderful memories! GO BOISE STATE!
Post a Comment