Just a quick update to let everyone know that Anna has officially accepted my deal! Watch for the results and pictures sometime after Thanksgiving!
And, in case anyone is wondering, yes, I do realize that I'm outnumbered by quite a bit when it comes to BYU fans vs. BSU fans in the family! I'm sure you're all hoping that Anna wins! That's okay! I still love you anyway! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Just have to comment that Rochelle knows I'm not a foot ball fan, but I'm a Rochelle and and a Anna fan! Will be fun to see how this plays out!!!!
David, AKA Elder Pearson, gets to watch the BYU/UTE game Saturday, with the MP's blessing. Kind of funny to me. He's not really a foot ball fan either, but he loves BYU!
Aren't there any Utah fans out there??? They are 11-0 (Take That BSU!) Should be a fun game on Saturday!
Sorry Richard! We (and I probably only speak for myself) cheer for Utah only if they don't play the other "blue" teams... but they'll do in a pinch... :)
I will be cheering for BYU! If I have to choose between BYU and Boise State, I guess I will choose Boise State. After all, it is in my home state and I have kids that have gone there! Rochelle, you have my support in the contest!!!!!
I guess I should clarify. I will cheer for BYU this weekend. Then my cheers are reserved for Boise State!
Mom, I'm glad you clarified! I was getting a little worried for a minute!
Sorry Richard! We need the Utes out of the way so that BSU can have the BCS all to themselves!
So, when do we get to see the picture????
Soon!
Post a Comment