CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Awwwwww.... That's too bad!

First of all, I want to offer my condolences to all the BYU fans out there. It looks like they couldn't de-rail the Utes from a BSC bowl game. Better luck next time. (BSU didn't do too bad either Rochelle)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

We've just got Fresno State next week! That should be an easy one! Maybe we'll play each other in a bowl game! I'd love to see the Broncos put the Utes in their place! (and no, that wouldn't be first place!)

Betty said...

Just had to comment here that David's mission president let the missionaries watch the game today. I'm sure Elder Pearson, AKA David, was sad...... Poor guy!!!!

Rochelle said...

Hey Richard, are any of the Utes tied for the career touchdown record with one more game to go? I didn't think so!
Go Broncos!