CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Project Rudolph

Every year, Delrey and I look for something we can do for someone, for Christmas. One year I made homemade candy and mailed it to a friend's husband, in Korea, who was serving in the military there, and made hand made cards for each of the soldiers in his platoon. Some years, it is more than other years, but I always try to do at least one project for Christmas. I just found this project, and it looks very worth while. It can be as little as taking the time to write a letter to one of our service men or women, or helping out by donating candy or other needed items.

Go to
http://www.projectrudolph.homestead.com/

and see more information on it. It looks really awesome to me and you feel wonderful when you do something. If all 90+ descendents of Gail Taylor wrote one letter, it would be awesome!!! Spread the word, too!!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

GREAT IDEA! I am sure that there are a lot of people who would help if they knew how. I am sure I can write a letter(s). Thanks for sharing the idea! I challenge everyone to write at least one letter, too!

Janet said...

I will write a letter or two. It sounds like a great idea.

Rochelle said...

Count me in!