CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's UP at UPS

Last night at work I had an interesting thing happen. I was sorting packages like usual and I saw a couple of supervisors talking to each other not far from me. Of course when this happens I watch my package handling very closely, because they might be doing the same. After they were done with their little discussion I saw the head guy standing there watching me since I was the closest sorter to him. He watched me for about five minutes and then came over to me and said "Keep up the good work." In relation to my position he is the boss of my bosses boss, if that makes sense. I just thought I would share the experience with you.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Good job Danny! That's awesome!

Janet said...

Hi,
Pretty soon everyone will consider you their favorite package sorter.