Rachel's apron is borrowed. She gets a BYU one, too, but I sent the one I made for her to David. David had a BYU Christmas, complete with BYU fleece blanket, BYU Pez Dispenser (Thanks to Rochelle) and the BYU Apron. I gave Rachel's BYU apron to David, and tried to get more fabric, but couldn't. It's ON ORDER. She gets an IOU!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
7 comments:
What a crew! Love the aprons!
FUN pictures! You all look great!
It was nice that you could all be together, even if not all in 3 dimensions.
Nice photos. Nice aprons.
Nice aprons, nice aprons. Man, can Jeremy pick well or what?!
Anna
Rachel's apron is borrowed. She gets a BYU one, too, but I sent the one I made for her to David. David had a BYU Christmas, complete with BYU fleece blanket, BYU Pez Dispenser (Thanks to Rochelle) and the BYU Apron. I gave Rachel's BYU apron to David, and tried to get more fabric, but couldn't. It's ON ORDER. She gets an IOU!
Post a Comment