For the new year I thought it would be fun to post a monthly Birthday list! On the 1st of each month I will post a list of everyone in the family who has a Birthday that month. That way everyone can wish them a Happy Birthday! The only problem is that I don't have my cousins' kids Birthdays or the Birthdays of their spouses! If each of my cousins would please email me a list of those Birthdays, I would really appreciate it! That way no one is left out! When I post the Birthdays, if I do miss someone, please let me know! I'll start this tomorrow!
Thanks for your help! My email is rochellenelson@q.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the B-day list, Rochelle. You may want to double check with Joe, but I believe Haylee's birthday is on the 12th of December, Olivia's on the 20th and Emma's (Joe's daughter) on the 29th. I'm impressed you had Rob's b-day!
Brooke put them up on the side bar. I'll email her and let her know the ones she missed! Thanks!
Post a Comment