CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Congratulations BSu


I meant to post this torture picture earlier, but our family including me has been sick and I forgot a little bit. Here it is. Of course I'm not smiling and what you see in the background is only part of my awesome BYU bedroom. Anyways, congratulations bsu.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I an glad you are feeling better! I hope wearing the Boise State shirt didn't contribute to your illness! I heard about your awesome bedroom! No doubt you are a BYU fan! I am glad you are sport enough to wear the Boise State shirt! You look good! Too bad you aren't smiling!

Rochelle said...

I noticed that you made the picture as small as possible! Thanks for being a good sport! You look good in blue and orange!

Betty said...

Love the smile, Anna!