Rochelle,
I am sorry about last night's game. Very close match up. Hopefully next year you will play an opponent that's not from the Mountain West. Then we don't have to cheer against each other (and it will be easier for BSU).
Posted by Anna and Alyssa
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wait a second- I cheered for BYU during the Las Vegas Bowl! I even wore a BYU shirt! Are you saying that you didn't cheer for BSU? Now I'm crying! :)
Also keep in mind Miss Anna that we beat a BCS team in the Fiesta Bowl! Also, We only lost by one point against TCU! How much did BYU get beat by when they played TCU? How did you do in your Bowl game? And who won the last time BYU played BSU? Talking big doesn't change facts! ;)
I'm not saying I cheered against BSU, but I wanted a team from our conference to win a little because it was my conference. FYI, I watched the whole game and didn't really cheer for either. I know BYU lost. I've been in the position where 1 point is on the line at a bowl game. I'm just saying that TCU has a great defense and creamed us with their defense, and so it's really hard. SOme MWC teams are thumbs down. This year, TCU and yewtah have proven to be pretty good and so if they keep it up, it will be even harder for BYU next year, as well as any other team.
We lost to Boise by One point in 2004. That is still a loss, and so I'm just saying I'm sorry because losing by one point is a loss (BYU lost by one point that they totally earned in basketball on BYU's bowl game day) and it wrecked an undefeated season for both of us!
Ya know I'm just teasing you Anna! Let's just both hope that yewtah gets creamed so we both feel better! (sorry Richard!) I know it's the MWC's chance to show the BCS what the "smaller" schools are made of, but I also know that you've been teased by yewtah fans and I had to walk out of Iggy's after our Bowl game to the taunts of yewtah fans, so...... I guess we'll see what happens on Friday! I promise that I won't be wearing red! Maybe I'll wear my BYU shirt and my BSU socks!
OK. At least the yewts should get creamed. By the way, thanks for spelling "yewts" the way they spell it on www.cougarboard.com!
Anna
Post a Comment