
I just got back from my usual morning walk with my two dogs and we had a good time. The dogs don't care if it is snowing, in fact my dog Asia loved it even more. She loves running in the snow so we did about a mile of that. The dogs shook off before I got my camera phone out so I didn't take their picture, but you can see the one I took of me. For some reason the snow likes to stick to the hair on my legs and on my face. It all melted now and I think my hot chocolate is ready. Well, have a nice day and enjoy the Christmas season.
4 comments:
I had to be out in the snow today for a few minutes but just long enough to come home from the church primary breakfast pajama party. Jason had shoveled most of the snow. There is still lots on my car to melt slowly. I had snow in my hair just cleaning the 3 inches of snow off the car. We probably got 5 or 6 inches of it today with more to come in the next few days. It looks like we'll have a white Christmas for sure. I was glad to stay inside this afternoon and finally get my tree and decorations put up.
Have a wonderful day, everyone.
You look just like our Tsi Sui as he came in the house a few minutes ago! Lots of snow and ice in his hair! And he wasn't out too long either! Mmmmmmmmm Hot chocolate sounds good!
One word- BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Actually, I thought of another comment- "Once there was a snowman...."
Post a Comment