CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Photos

Now that Christmas is over, there should be lots and lots of pictures out there to share.  How was everyone's Christmas? We had a wonderful holiday.  Santa came and brought "the goods".  Although I must admit, I'm kind of new to this whole thing, and I forgot to put out milk and cookies.  I'm surprised he didn't just leave!!  He must have known I'm a rookie.  Next year Santa, there will be double the treats!

Here are a few pic's of our holiday season.

Emily wasn't so sure about this man in the big red suit!  
What was all that stuff on his face anyway?  
Ryan on the other hand was thinking, 
" Hey, cool!  He's dressed in red, just like me."


"Wow Mom, look, a tree grew in our family room last night!  I think I need
to re-arrange all these pretty little things hanging on it.  
This one would look much better......
in my mouth."



Grandma made all the grandkids matching pajama's.  Little frogs wearing santa hats.  
They look very cute on them.

 
Happy New Year everyone!!!  Now show us all your pic's!

-Kim




4 comments:

Betty said...

ADORABLE! Now, where are the rest of your Christmas pictures everyone?????

Rochelle said...

Very, very CUTE!!!!!

Rochelle said...

If you go to Becky's Blog, there are some cute pictures of Becky, Liz, and Joe's kids from Christmas!

Janet said...

The kids looks good in the pajamas. I hope to see the rest of mine in them sometime soon.