CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks Brooke!

I guess I won't be posting the Birthdays! Brooke just put them up on the Blog on the side bar! Thanks Brooke!
Since I'm not going to do the Birthdays, I thought it would be fun to do some trivia questions!
1. Which month does our family have the most Birthdays in?
2. Which month were all of the Prete boys born in? (Except Uncle Roy!)
3. Which family has Birthdays in every month except November?
4. Which Pearson boy wasn't born in March?
5. How many family members have Birthdays on a Holiday? (counting the ones that fall on Holidays every few years)
Have fun!

13 comments:

The Doig family said...

Guesses on the Trivia -1.most b-days in December
2. December
3. Haroldens?
4. ?
5. Holiday B-days Joe Prete, Sarah Prete, sometimes Austin Doig (Easter,)
I see I don't know much about everyone's birthdays, Beyond the Pretes...

Rochelle said...

You're right on number 2 and 3! There are a few more Holiday Birthdays. I had to do some research myself to get the answers!

Brooke S said...

Are we counting Boxing Day?

Brooke S said...

And Canadian Holidays?

Rochelle said...

You bet!

Joyce said...

I do know that Edward and Grandma (Jean) Taylor's birthday's can fall on Thanksgiving Day. (USA) Randy's birthday is Groundhog Day!

Joyce said...

I thought of another one. Cassie's birthday is Saint Patrick's Day.

Janet said...

Kim's birthday is also Groundhogs Day.

Rochelle said...

So far for Holiday Birthdays we have Joe on Christmas, Sarah on New Years Day, Austin Doig sometimes on Easter, (there are a few more that fall in that catergory!) Edward and Grandma sometimes on Thanksgiving, Randy and Kim on Groundhog's Day, and Cassy on St. Patrick's Day. (there's another one on that day too! Mom, I'm surprised at you for not getting it!) There are a few more that we're missing!
December isn't the answer for number 1! Any other guesses on that one?
How about question 4?
Becky got numbers 2 and 3 right! The Prete boys were all born in December and the Haroldsen family has a Birthday in every month except November!

Janet said...

Isn't # 4 Ben? I know that Jeremy and Robert were born in March and I believe that David is, too. I know that Cassy is. I think Ben was born in May, along with their sister, Emily.

Rochelle said...

Yep! Ben is the only Pearson boy not born in March!

Betty said...

Yep, but Ben was born in June, not May. And as far as holiday birthdays, Kya is St. Patrick's day, too. Also, Esther often falls on Easter. Delrey, Rochelle and Jason on Elvis's birthday. (isn't that a holiday?)

Joyce said...

Ethan A.'s birthday is St. Patricks Day. Andrew A.'s birthday is Cinco De Mayo. Does Michael N. or Kelli G.'s birthday's fall on Easter?