CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trip to the Doctor

I just had my first Doctor visit today. I'm due Oct. 11 which means that I'll probably actually have the baby in late September if this one is like the others! The doctor said that I'm fine and the baby's fine! Note that it's baby not babies! We did an ultrasound and there's only one! No twins! I go back in a couple of weeks, but so far so good! I promise I won't report on every Dr. visit, but I thought I'd let everyone know when I'm due!

5 comments:

Betty said...

I think Sept. 25th is a good day to have a baby, don't you????????

The Bryner Family said...

Will it come on the day of a football game, like our baby Ali did?


Luckily, we were just playing Eastern Washington. Not a biggie.

The Bryner Family said...

Will it come on the day of a football game, like our baby Ali did?


Luckily, we were just playing Eastern Washington. Not a biggie.

The Bryner Family said...

Will it come on the day of a football game, like our baby Ali did?


Luckily, we were just playing Eastern Washington. Not a biggie.

Janet said...

I am happy for you. I hope all goes well.