In honor of birthdays tomorrow, I thought I would share what their dad had to say about them. (From the life history that I promise you'll get a copy of.)
"It was an exciting time when our twins, Janet and Joyce were born. We were not expecting to have twins. They were born premature on a cold February night. Janet was born at home and Joyce on the way to the hospital. They were very tiny, but did very well under excellent care in the Bingham Memorial Hospital for about one month. It was exciting rearing them. Both did very well in school, Janet being the Valedictorian and Joyce in the top ten of their class. Janet has twins of her own at this date. Janet and Joyce both attended Ricks College."
I remember Grandpa recounting this story to me about a year ago. He said that they drove in to the hospital and he ran in with Janet in hand. He told the doctor - you'd better hurry, there's another coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Bierthday, Aunts Janet and Joyce!
Happy Birthday Mom and Aunt Janet!
Happy Birthday Janet and Joyce!
Post a Comment