
We gave her a doll accessory set that included a play pen (that she can fit in, kind of), stroller, bouncy chair, and diaper bag/changing mat. She is such a nurturer. She is constantly changing her "baby's" diapers and feeding her bottles and taking her for walks. She also likes to try to take care of her baby brother, though she can't pick him up and put him in the stroller, THANK GOODNESS!!
Also, she is very into Curious George, so I attempted to make her a Curious George birthday cake. It turned out fine, but I don't think I will be applying to any cake decorating places any time soon.
Happy Birthday Emily!!
5 comments:
I can't believe she's 2 already! She's such a cutie!
She was such a cutie last night. Thanks for sharing her day with us.
SO ADORABLE!
Love the Pictures! Love the cake! Kim, you can make cakes for me anytime! Happy belated birthday!
Nice cake! And pictures!
Post a Comment