CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

IN THE NAVY

HI
Robert is now officially NAVY! He doesn't leave until Dad's 90th birthday, in October, but he joined the navy. He's going into the nuclear field, so he will have a 6 year committment, 2 years training and 4 'in the field".. Because of his eagle, he goes in at an E3. He's excited about that! Anyway.. that's our news for the day.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Robert! For some reason I keep wanting to sing, "Anchors AwayHor "In the Navy". Randy's son, Blake is retired from the navy. He was stationed in several places, including Iceland, Diago Garcia and Hawaii. He really enjoyed being in the navy. I hope you do, too, Robert!

Janet said...

Congratulations to Robert. I know that Richard got an automatic promition at first because of his Eagle when he joined the Army Reserve. I wish Robert the best.