I figured I may as well let everyone know- RYAN IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!! This is a MAJOR surprise to us, but this is for sure meant to be! I don't know exactly when, but we think the end of October or first part of November. We'll keep you posted!
Babies are fun!!!! But, glad it's you, not me!!!! Congratulations Rochelle and Matt!!!!! Hope it comes on Dad's 90th birthday!!!!A good day for twin boys......
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
Congratulations. I hope that all goes well for you.
Congrats!!!!!! that's Awesome!!!
Babies are fun!!!! But, glad it's you, not me!!!! Congratulations Rochelle and Matt!!!!! Hope it comes on Dad's 90th birthday!!!!A good day for twin boys......
Post a Comment