CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Business


Some of you have heard the news, but I am now a business owner!
I have been working for a guy, resurfacing counters and bathtubs for the last year. He decided he wanted to sell the business and I bought it. It has happened very fast, and I am still waiting for my LLC to be approved, but I will be, Cobra Refinishing LLC DBA (Doing Business As) Pro Finish. My area for now is the Tucson, Arizona area, but I will expand as I can. I am nervous but excited at the same time. I will try to keep you all informed as to the progress.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations and good luck with your new business. You will do good at it. I wish the best for you.

Joyce said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am VERY proud of you! I know you will do GREAT!!!