Happy Land was invited by "Big H" to be the guest on Big H's special show, The Preteness. If you would like to watch this video, it is below. It is all you will ever want to know about Happy Land! What is Happy Land For Babies and Toddlers Too? You can find out in this show. Also, if you really don't want to watch it, it is our child daycare/preschool time for little kids when the Prete family cousins get together. To check out our blog, go to www.pretehappyland.blogspot.com. You will need to be invited so just email me at annabryner@emerytelcom.net. Thanks! Now here's the movie!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think my kids are a little too old for Happy Land or I'd sign them up! Maybe when the baby gets here I'll work it out for Happy Land to help me out with her/him sometime! It looks awesome!
By the way- nice sweater Anna!
Do you allow 47 year old, almost grandma's, to attend? Sounds fun to me!!!!! You are awesome!!!
It sounds fun to me. Keep up the good work.
Unfortunately, we graduate all our kids the year they turn five. Or, in some cases we hold them back. I wish we had a video clip about little Sara Prete's graduation, it was sooooo cute and hillarious. We had all the employees speak a little bit about her and we dressed her in Alyssa and Austin's Harry Potter gown, but we told them the H on it stood for "Happy Land". If you ever want to check out our Happy Land blog, just email me and I will invite you to be a viewer.
Post a Comment