We had Ryan's baby blessing yesterday. It was very nice. I had a lot of family support there, which was wonderful. My mom made the blessing outfit, and it looks pretty handsome on him, if I do say so myself.
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
5 comments:
Ryan looks good in his new blessing clothes. It was a very special day yesterday.
The blessing was very special! Thanks for letting us be there! Both of your kids are very cute!
Very cute! What a doll. Wish I could have been there.
Ryan looks so handsome, and his outfit is fabulous. Congratulations. I wish we could see your wonderful family in person. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment