CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun at the Utah State Fair!






On Friday, we took the kids to the State Fair. The kids really liked seeing the animals, especially the sheep. But they had the most fun riding the rides. Bradley was big enough to go on all the kiddie rides by himself, but Olivia needed an adult to ride with her.(Although she didn't think so!) We rode the slide about 15 times, and then went through a couple fun-houses. Bradley was just barely big enough to go on some of the adult rides, so I took him on a hangliding one. Olivia just screamed the whole time because she wanted to ride too. There was a FFA exhibit and the kids got to be a "farmer". Before we left, we let the kids play one of the games and they both won a prize.


4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like fun!

Joyce said...

I am glad you had fun at the fair! We had the Eastern Idaho State Fair this past week and we had a lot of fun, too! If Grandpa Taylor had his way he would have gone every day! We did take him 4 days! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Betty said...

YEAH! I love pictures! I need more!!!!

Carma said...

The photos are great, and your children are SOOOOO cute! Thanks so much for posting them.