I love the bright colors that have been used. Looking at the quilts warms my heart, as I know they will warm not only the bodies, but the hearts of those who use them. Keep up the good work!
This particular house is for children only and they have full time staff that do everything. The facility next door, that we furnished 3 years ago, has women and children, and I think the people there help out, but I also think that there's paid staff on duty, too. I konw they have security and keep the location fairly secret. Quite a few know where it is, as it's right off a main road, but it has security and cameras and all kinds of things. I was told 3 years ago, they had an abandoned new born there, for Christmas. Very sad....
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
Are there paid or volunteer people who do the cooking, ect. or do the refugees do their own cooking?
I love the bright colors that have been used. Looking at the quilts warms my heart, as I know they will warm not only the bodies, but the hearts of those who use them. Keep up the good work!
This particular house is for children only and they have full time staff that do everything. The facility next door, that we furnished 3 years ago, has women and children, and I think the people there help out, but I also think that there's paid staff on duty, too. I konw they have security and keep the location fairly secret. Quite a few know where it is, as it's right off a main road, but it has security and cameras and all kinds of things. I was told 3 years ago, they had an abandoned new born there, for Christmas. Very sad....
Post a Comment