CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Carma and Roy Prete Decendants

I hope everybody likes this, I am also going to slightly modify it for the Prete Happy Land Logo as a better logo. (That's why everyone is smiling or doing something goofy.)

From, Anna

P.S. I made this on Microsoft Publisher- I love Publisher.(I copied it onto Paint for it to work on a blog.)

6 comments:

Joyce said...

WOW! That is one of the neatest pictures (or group of pictures) I have ever seen!

Janet said...

I love it. The design was cool. We had our family portrait taken today and won't get it back for a couple of weeks. They will give us a cd with the pictures we ordered. I will have to figure out how to post some pictures when we get them.

Carma said...

Great work, Anna. What a talented girl you are!

Rochelle said...

Very cute!
By the way Anna, BSU won their first game 49-7! Just thought you'd like to know since you're such a HUGE fan! :)

Anna, Alyssa, or Rylee (or the whole trio!) said...

Oh and Rochelle,

I would just like to remind you that BYU won their first game 41-17! Just letting you know since you love this news and get tired of BSU news!

Rochelle said...

Anna,
I have a copy of the Fiesta Bowl if you ever want to come and watch a REAL football game!
Love ya!