CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Anthony needs your vote!



Anthony took these pictures and wants to enter one in an art contest at school! The problem is, he can't decide which one he likes the best! The theme is "WOW!" Which picture do you think is the best? He has a month until he has to turn it in, so we might go a few other places, but these are his top two for now! He took them in Little Cottonwood Canyon.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

They are both real good, Anthony. I guess if I have to pick just one 'WOW', I choose the mountain with the fall leaves. Good luck on the contest!

Brooke S said...

I would choose the water! But they both look great!

Danny said...

It looks like you are going to have votes for both of the pictures because I think the rushing water is the best one.

DJ and Mary Murdock said...

I like the water. They both are really good!

Carma said...

Both pictures are excellent. I think I prefer the water. I heard a lesson on photography once, by a woman who teaches photography in high school. She said a good photograph should show perspective, and diagonal lines are good. Your picture shows water flowing toward you at an angle, and you can almost step inside.

The Bryner Family said...

Refelctions? SO fun! Hope he wins! I will be competing in my school's too. By Anna