HI All,
Well, there is now a Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Pearson. Everything was beautiful and wonderful and other than a few minor glitches, it was a very wonderful, beautiful event!
Highlights,
Robert and Jeremy drove to Mesa together, a last trek together. Robert summed his feelings up with what he wrote on 'the quilt' guest book
"We shared the womb
we shared a room
now she's your bride
and you're the groom
good luck with your NEW better half
love your twin brother, Robert"
__._,_.___
A classic!
They started early and it was the shortest, sweetest sealing I've ever been to, done by her grandpa. The bride and groom were radiant. All went very well.
We had a nice wedding dinner at 4 with Albertson's chicken, funeral potatoes, baked beans, potato salad (made by Janet) pasta salad, frog eye salad, rolls and cheese cake for dessert, 3 different kinds. The reception colors were sage and mauve with TULIPS, 120 fresh tulips, out of California, all over, kind of a spring garden theme. Decorations were fairly simple. My favorite thing, other than maybe "THE DAVID" (see pictures) , was a table we had with 3 beaded temples, Salt Lake, for the Call's, Idaho Falls, for Delrey and me, and Mesa, for Rachel and Jeremy, along with a wedding picture of Rachel and Jeremy and pictures of Delrey and I and Michelle and Robert Call, when we were married. It was a classic and I will post a picture soon. The room was adorn with Christmas lights and just really sweet. Food was a chocolate fountain with lots of fun things to dip, homemade oreo cookies, homemade Mexican wedding cookies, cowboy cookies, a favorite of my family, brownies (Jeremy's request) a few fancy store cookies, a cheese platter and last but certainly not least, my mom's homemade mints. Lots of prep work, and fun. OH, and we had fruit salad. Lots of fun was had by all! It was a wonderful, amazing, evening. I don't know when I've ever been so tired, in my entire life, but it was a good tired.
Thanks to Janet and Rochelle, for all their hard work, and to 3 of Rachel's friends, Lynn, Jess, and Brittany. Without them we never would have pulled everything off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If cowboy cookies are a family favorite of yours - how about you post the recipe. Sounds interesting.
The wedding was very nice. Betty did a great job of planning and making everything she could ahead of time. I was very glad that I could be there and could help out a tiny bit. It was well worth the time and effort to go. It was especially fun being in the same vehicle as the bride and groom to be. We laughed and had an enjoyable ride. I hope that Betty and Delrey can get rested up before their trip to Mexico for the open house.
Thanks for letting me come.
Wow! You certainly did a lot of work! It sounds like it was worth it! Sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment