CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

A fish story

I caught one this............................big! Actually I caught more than 35 fish! Randy, Blake, Keagan , Grandpa Taylor and I went fishing to McTuckett ponds, near Sterling. We all caught a lot of fish, even though they were between 2 to 5 inches long and 1/2 to 3 1/2 inches wide. they were bluegill. we could see them in the water and when you put your line in dozens would swarm at the worm and nibble at it. We didn't bring anything home to eat but we had a lot of fun! The weather was perfect and it was a great evening! Grandpa and Keagan were cute to watch when they got excited about catching a fish. Keagan got so excited I can't wait to get him somewhere that he can catch a REAL big fish. (maybe 6 to 12 inches long or longer) What a special time!

No comments: