CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Made it safe!

We made it safely home from Arizona! It's a beautiful drive! It's amazing to me how many different kinds of scenery you see on the way! The red rock cliffs of Southern Utah and Northern Arizona were breathtaking! I loved the variety of cacti between Phoenix and Casa Grande! Flagstaff is all green pine trees up in the mountains! It's incredible!
We had a really good time! The wedding, as I said before, was BEAUTIFUL! It was fun to see some of our family and to get to know Rachel's family! Jeremy really picked a good one! I also got to meet Ben's wife, Ashlee! She's also a sweetie!
We had a good time watching fireworks in Casa Grande on the 4th! It wasn't as big as some of the fireworks displays that I've seen, but it was still good! They have to be extra careful with fireworks there!
I'd better get myself to bed! I haven't been this tired for a long time!

No comments: