CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Summer-time Fun

The summer is quickly passing.  I've been trying to stay indoors where it's cool,  but Emily loves to play outside.  We got her a pool to help keep her cool too.  She loves it.  

    

I have less than 5 weeks to go until my due date.  I'm sad that I will have to miss the reunion, but the Doc says it's not a good idea.  

2 comments:

Betty said...

What a cutie!!! I'd love to see more pictures of my great nieces and nephews!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! Thanks, Kim, for sharing!!!! You will be missed at the reunion but the most important thing is that little boy and you, of course!!

Rochelle said...

She's a doll! It must be fun to have a little girl! If you ever need me to watch her for a while, I'd love to!