HI,
Janet said she'd bring
crunchy noodles, olives, sunflower seeds for the hay stacks Sunday. Should be yummy! They will be served at 2:30 Sunday afternoon. Joyce said church is from 11 to 2. If anyone needs to leave before then, I'm sure we can arrange an early dinner. We don't want you traveling home to late.
See you Friday night and Saturday and SUNDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have some cashews and celery. I would love to get some mushrooms and tomatoes. I will also furnish peas...hopefully right from the garden! (if they are still on). I also have Soy sauce. Sounds good!
Debbie said she would bring mandarin oranges.
Craig and Mindy will bring green onions, baby corn, and if you want, garbonzo beans.
Cindy, Jason, Danny and Richard won't be there on Sunday. They are all going home on Saturday evening after the reunion.
Post a Comment