HI
Just a note to say that I used price line, name your own price, and got the Super 8 in Blackfoot for 60 dollars, plus tax. Thought I'd pass on the savings to my thrifty relatives! We're staying there on Friday night. Delrey and Robert will be going home after the reunion, and Cassy and I will be staying at Dad's Sat. night. and Sunday night. Delrey and I will be in Idaho Falls in time for the 7:00 session of the temple. We look forward to seeing you! Not sure what the rest of our plans are. I told Joyce I'd do Hawaiian Hay stacks for dinner on Sunday, for those who are still around. If any of you want to bring something to go with it, feel free. I'll furnish the rice, gravy, chicken, cheese and pineapple. If you want to let me know what you're bringing, great, so we won't have duplicates. See hopefully a lot of you on Friday and Saturday!! and Sunday, for dinner!
TTYL
Love
Aunt Betty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment