Left to right- Jean Ann, Aunt Mary Anna, Brenda on Pat's lap, Howard in front of Uncle Doug, Mary Beth and Chuck in the back, and Grandma Carpenter by the door. Did I get it? They're sitting on the front steps of Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house! When was this taken?
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
I could be wrong, but it looks like the Carpenter bunch. I can't say any names though.
Left to right- Jean Ann, Aunt Mary Anna, Brenda on Pat's lap, Howard in front of Uncle Doug, Mary Beth and Chuck in the back, and Grandma Carpenter by the door. Did I get it? They're sitting on the front steps of Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house!
When was this taken?
I'm guessing the early to mid 70's, maybe 1974? Pat was born in 1960, Howard, 1961, Chuck 1961, so go from there.
Post a Comment