The pictures went in backwards. I am still learning how to do this. The white pumpkin is pelted with the hailstones we had. There is an apartment complex in our ward that was evacuated and has flooding including sewage water. I will have to see if the garden revives.
Hail! Hail! the gang's all here! It is amazing what Mother Nature can do. Yesterday we had severe storm warnings. Several areas had bad storms with hail, too. It is supposed to be dry weather for the rest of the week.
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
The pictures went in backwards. I am still learning how to do this. The white pumpkin is pelted with the hailstones we had. There is an apartment complex in our ward that was evacuated and has flooding including sewage water. I will have to see if the garden revives.
Hail! Hail! the gang's all here! It is amazing what Mother Nature can do. Yesterday we had severe storm warnings. Several areas had bad storms with hail, too. It is supposed to be dry weather for the rest of the week.
Jason fixed the pictures.
Post a Comment